In this privacystatement you can read all about the way we gather your personal data and how we deal with this. It explains where your data are kept and for which goals. Next to that you will find in here your rights in relation to your personal data and how you can use them.. This statement will sometimes be adjusted by the cause of changes in the law. So we advise you to consult this statement regularly.
Brianda Bruijnooge || Live with Love
Deltastraat 5 || 4424 GC Wemeldinge (geen bezoekadres)
0653925270 || email@example.com (contact bij voorkeur via email)
Live with Love
At the moment you are reading the privacy statement of Live with Love. Live with Love is a webshop in handmade interior accessoiries. To correctly process your order, we need to gather your personal data. In this statement, you can read what we do with those data.
If you have any questions about this matter, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose personal data
Your personal data can be gathered in addition to the goals stated below:
– processing an order (name, address, residence, phonenumber and emailaddress)
– contacting you, when you post a question through the contact form (name, emailaddress en phonenumber)
Your personal data are shared with the companies listed below, when you place an order in our webshop:
– Mijnwebwinkel.nl – de host of our webshop and email
– MyParcel – to transport your order
The Dutch Tax office prescribes that an administration has to be kept for 7 years. So when you place an order in our webshop your personal data will be kept by us for 7 years. These data are only shared with our transport company MyParcel as stated before.
When you ask us a question through the contact form, your data wille be removed as soon as the question is processed.
Your personal data are securely saved on the servers of Mijnwebwinkel.nl. These are secured by an login and password. The digital environment of our webshop is also secured by HTTPS.
In addittion to processing your data you have the following rights:
- Right to insight: you can always ask us to insight to your personal data. You can do this by sending us an email at email@example.com. You then will receive an overview of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: are your personal data wrong or changed? You have the right to rectificate these. Herefor you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to delete: if you do not want us to keep your personal data, then you have the right to have them deleted. Please send us an email at email@example.com
- Right to complain: if you think we are not handling your personal data in the right way, then please contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
- Right to stop the usage of your personal data (objection): when you want us to stop using your personal data, then you can send us a copy of your pasport, from which you can make the photo, numbers in bottom, pasportnumber and personal number unreadable. We strive to answer these requests within a week.
We process your personal data to ship your order correctly. When data are missing, the process is slowed down. Your personal data will in no way be shared with other parties, except the parties stated before.